How to Apply

How can I enroll?


Once you have decided which course you want to follow please contact us via mail or through the contact form on the website and we will send you an enrollment form. After you transfer the 30% account on the course(s) of your choice to our Institution your inscription will be confirmed and your participation will be secured. This needs to be done at least 60 days before the specified date for the beginning of the course(s) selected. If need be the Visa application process will begin (see here below). 

Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more details. We are at your disposal for any questions regarding our courses, the enrolment process or our Institution. You can contact us via the contact form available on the website, email at : info@udsworld.com or by phone: 0039 75 5729935 (please keep the eventual time difference in mind for any phone contacts! Our school is open from Monday to Friday from 9-17, Central Europe Time).

 

Who can apply?


Anyone is welcomed at UdS but to maintain our standard of excellence in the courses we offer there are some requirements. 

 

Enrollment fees and payment method


The price for each course can be found at the end of the dedicated webpage.

To confirm the inscription, your payment of 30% of the total cost of the course(s) selected needs to be done at least 60 days before the specified date for the beginning of the course(s). The remaining 70% must be paid at least 21 days prior to the beginning of the course(s).

The payment must be done by credit card  or by bank transfer using the following coordinates:

 

Payee Name: Forma.t Srl
Payee Adress: Strada Montecorneo 45, 06126 Perugia (Italy)
Bank name
: Unicredit Banca
Bank address: Banca delle Marche ag. Via Settevalli, 320
BIC SWIFT: BAMAIT3AXXX
IBAN: IT 30 T 06055 03001 000000008242

 

Does Università dei Sapori offer scholarships?


No scholarship program is available at the moment.

 

Visa, housing and practical informations


  • Depending on your country of origin and the duration of your stay you might have to follow some specific administrative procedures to enter and stay in Italy. 
  • It is advised to organize your lodging before arriving in Italy. We have some recommended lodging options available here but feel free to look for your own accomodation in the area!